Monday 29 November 2010

Pre-Production Planning: Casting

I produced a Casting sheet, and went round my sixth form asking males of around the same age to be brothers for our film. To ensure we had reliable people I ensured I  asked them when they would be free e.g. the times and days. With this information I matched them with our scheduling to film. I also recorded their contact details and the locality of where they lived to know how they would be travelling and from where they would be travelling. When casting these two boys I through it would be best to have many back ups just in case because ethnicity would not be a key factor within our film and so casting two males would be easier. 
























I also was able to get names of people from without or school that both me and Vivienne knew personally. Now me and Vivienne have many people to chose from when considering casting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment